Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Is it fall yet?


It's close when Walmart gets their mums in, I just couldn't resist some red mums for the porch, I'm even tempted to pot some up for the dining room since they will match! lol Even the weather thinks it's fall, for the last several days we've been enjoying some lovely fall like temps, cool evenings that linger till morning and a slight breeze under a mild sun, feels like fall to me! I'm ready too, so tempted to decorate for the new season, a friend already has over the weekend, see what power the weather has over us! So, to celebrate this wonderful new season, it's giveaway time again, a fall theme one no doubt! All you have to do is leave me a comment on when you start decorating for this fun time of the year? Plus, if you post about my giveaway on your blog your name will go in the basket twice, so get blogging! I'll leave it open for a couple of weeks and if chosen, I'll be sending you out a fall theme package, just in time to decorate your home for this cozy season! Happy Fall you all!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...