Monday, July 14, 2014

Good Intentions!


           I sit here, only because I'm grounded from a allergic reaction from a red wasp sting yesterday, but I have been meaning to update sooner than this, I had good intentions! Really! Truth be told, I've been thinking about re-vamping this blog, it turns 10 next year and it may be time for a change? True, I'm busy elsewhere, as we all are and I don't want it to become stale so bare with me, your patience will be rewarded!

    A quick update, the summer has been a odd one, we get a couple of days of normal or above temps, followed by a cool front and rain, needless to say, our garden is the best it's ever been here! I've even created a potting station ( above) or should I say, more space to put plants! A lean-to greenhouse is in the works, a birthday gift from my handy man hubby.  My photography and newspaper gig are both going well and keeping me inspired. And we have a wedding in the fall, our daughter so there will alot to do there but life is good, busy is good. Thank you all sticking with me, I have the best of intentions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...