Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Recycled & Reused


              I'm home today and I'm getting stuff done, finally!!! This project just came to me one day, but I'm sure I'm not the first to think of it. I go thrifting at least once a week, or try too, and my favorite shop usually has these popcorn tins for buck or less. I've got so many that I use for storage ( mice proof) so I had to find one, since I already had a few old lids. So, I painted one all black, the lid too. Once dried, I glued the old pot lid to the lid of the tin and now I have a trash can for my outhouse themed bathroom. The next one I make will be for storage in the kitchen, like a bread box for baked goods and crackers. I'll decorate it to match my kitchen. The possibilities are endless and the look is timeless! Recycle and reuse!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...