Saturday, June 15, 2013

Three Weeks Down!



              We are surviving puppyhood, it's been 3 weeks already since we brought Ruger home and he's doing so well, the whole experience has been alot easier than I expected, even fun! Of course, he's easy on the eyes and oh those eyes, he knows how cute he is too! I on the other hand, am learning how even walking a dog can change your world, I've torn some cartilage in my right knee. I was walking Ruger and he wanted to go one way and my knee didn't, heard a pop and that was it! A week and a MRI later showed a small tear along with some degeneration, I have a appt. with a surgeon on July 1 to see what he recommends? Till then, I'm living on aleve and ice packs. I can't be down for too long, I have a puppy! lol

           The chicken coop is done for the most part, just need to cover the top with netting so the hawks can't pick out lunch! They have grown so fast too! The garden has been slow to grow but once it warmed up near 90, it just took off! I wish I had that kind of energy! So much has happened in 3 short weeks, you just never know......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...