Saturday, January 05, 2013

January Hutch


             I have a friend who has a old wash stand that she decorates for each season or holiday, I've always admired it and wanted something like that of my own, then it dawned on me, I already have something, my hutch!! I've already been decorating it for fall and then Christmas but I'm stepping it up this year and trying to do a different theme each month, this way, I can use ALL my china for display, and see each day of the year!!
    I'm sure I'm not alone when I say, I have alot of china stored away, out of sight and mind, and that just seems pointless to me! So now my dining room hutch will feature a new display each month, and I'll be sharing it here. January is snowflakes and blues, and this is what I came up with! I'm already picking out china in my mind for February, this will be fun and more practical than just hiding them away! If you have a focal piece that gets changed regularly, please share your link here so we can come visit!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...