Sunday, January 13, 2013

Downton Day!


               I've tapped into my roots and got hooked on Downton Abbey, like so many before me, all it took was the first episode and I was done! My Mom was born and raised in England in the early 1920's, so while watching this show, I can really imagine what life was like for her as a child and my grandparents, whom I never knew. I do have a photo of my grandmother who came across the pond a few times to see me after I was born, but sadly that is all I know. I do hope to trace my family tree on the English side, till then I've got Downton Abbey to fall back on! It only took me 2 weeks to catch up till season 3 began last Sunday, So now every Sunday is Downton Day! Who else is hooked?

P.S. I forgot to let you know, that you can get all caught up on any of these: PBS, Netflix, Hulu Plus or Amazon Prime.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...