Wednesday, November 04, 2009

A Thankful Heart

I don't know what it is about November but this month just begs us to be thankful, it could have something to do with Thanksgiving and I'm sure that plays a small role, but my heart is beating with gratitude, daily. I think Thanksgiving just reminds us that we need to show it, live it and reap it more. A thankful heart never forgets......

Last year I did a month of Thanksgiving and it proved to many that by vocalizing just one gratitude moment each day, allowed us to look for more ways to pay thanks forward. I end each day in prayer and gratitude, I sleep well.

To honor this month of Thanksgiving, I'm hosting a quickie giveaway with gratitude in mind, because I am grateful for all of you, I am a better woman because of blogging. And I love to give stuff away! So, no special instructions for this one, just leave a comment on this post and I'll choose a winner on Sunday and ship out your giftie on Monday so you have in time for Thanksgiving. Post away!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...