Monday, September 21, 2009

Grandparents Day Winner

I'm late, I know. It's not my fault really. My internet has been down all weekend so they can change out towers, so I took the weekend off the computer, I had no choice. Plus, it was our 17th wedding anniversary over the weekend too, so we took off and headed to the Laura Ingalls Wilder Days, about a hour away. But it got rained out. That didn't stop us, just a short distance away was a Conservation area that we've never been too, and we enjoy checking them out. They are little state treasures. It was a nice mile hike in the light rain but very nice. Then we headed to the big city for a afternoon of shopping and a nice dinner at Olive Gardens. Our special day together was perfect!

So, since my internet is back, it's time to catch up and pick a winner for the Grandparents Day giveaway! I really enjoyed all the posts, being a grandma is special and there are some really special grandmas out there, hugs to you all! I wish I could pick you all but just one name must be picked from the old garden hat and that name is............PenPen! Congrats to you!! Send me your mailing info. so I can pop your giftie in the mail. Grandmas rule!

I've got more giveaways coming up soon so stay tuned, a fall themed one will mark the first day of fall, tomorrow! Life is good, isn't it! Hugs to all, and to all a good day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...