Monday, June 08, 2009

My Bucket List

Day 8 of a month of me brings us to my bucket list, have you seen the movie? I have never really heard the term "bucket list" till I saw the movie, love it and the idea. Now, I'm not a dare devil so you won't see any scary stunts, in fact, it will probably be boring. My bucket list is just a list of things I'd like to accomplish before I die. I've thought about it all day and the list isn't long, my life has been so blessed, there really isn't alot lacking. Just a few things I'd like to see or do.

1. See England, the home place of my Mom.
2. Write and publish a book.
3. Learn to knit.
4. Geocache across the states.
5. Drive a hummer.
6. Buy a old camper and turn it into a glamper.
7. Master the art of cupcake decorating.
8. Finish a quilt.
9. Meet my favorite blogger.
10. Travel more.

There you have it, I told you it was boring. Do you have a bucket list? If so, leave me a comment with a few of yours. And if you haven't seen the movie yet, do yourself a favor and rent it soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...