Monday, June 15, 2009

MotherHood


Day 15 of a month of me deserves more than a post, so I hope I deliver my message as intended. The best part of my life has been being a Mom, I have been blessed with giving birth to three wonderful sons, and then raising a Fourth son and a daughter by marriage. I don't use the word step, never have. I may not have gave birth to them, but I raised them like my own and we all survived! We are a family. I may not have been the best Mom I could of been, but I never gave up and all five have turned out pretty well if I do say so myself!
Motherhood is a career, not just a job. It's not how you start out, it's how you finish. I'm proud of each one for their own accomplishments, we are family and I treasure mine! Motherhood deserves more than it gets, so I'm hosting a fast little giveaway just for you Moms, a book to add to your library, so leave me a comment HERE, remember this one is just for Moms of all ages! I'll draw a winner on Friday!
Motherhood has been my mission in life, I take it seriously and I honor you Moms for all you do! Good luck !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...