Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Where do you blog?


I was reading my favorite blog earlier and she posted, after many requests, a photo of her desk, it was everything I imagined it would be, for such a creative writer. So, since I enjoyed seeing where she writes, blogs, doodles and creates, I thought it might be fun if we did the same. I'm inviting you to show us "where you blog", your special space. Here is mine, someday I hope to change it with a different desk but for now, it works fine. I want to start organizing my craft room better so that maybe what I'm doing this weekend. So, if you share "where you blog" with us, be sure to leave me a comment here so we can pop over and check it out! I love looking inside people's homes, esp. their creation station, so I hope many of you will accept my invitation and post about "where you blog". Let us know, I'll be right over to sneak a peek!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...