Friday, January 23, 2009

Journal Keeper


I'm a wordsmith, I love words, thoughts, paper, journals, all things that remind me of writing. I guess that is why I'm a journal keeper, have been for many years. Some of my journals are full of everyday happenings, some are full of prayers. My little sister gifted me with a beautiful journal from Country Living, it is the journal I will use for 2009. But I wanted to grace the pages with more than just happenings, I want to fill these pretty pages with challenging thoughts, songs to describe the day, favorite quotes and sayings, gratitude moments. In the end, I hope to have a journal full of the true me, something to pass down to the granddaughters, so they may know this grandma in depth. Keepsakes connect the generations, I wish I had more from my Mom, she left little in ways of treasures. Do you journal? I'd love to hear about your table of contents!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...