Saturday, January 24, 2009

Valentines Hutch


If you've been following me long enough you know that I love my black hutch, I got it from Walmart, it was marked down to $40, so you see the love affair. What I really love about it, it's become my focal point for each holdiay or season. Today, I decked it out for Valentines Day since the girls are coming later to make handmade Valentines, I thought I'd put the house in the mood and hopefully inspire us too.
I love this time of the year, a month of love for us, since we got engaged on Valentines Day. My blog will feature all things Valentines and love starting on Feb. 1, look for a giveaway, recipes and valentines galore! My knee is doing much better, starting to heal and seal, so I should be able to get back to normal soon and I'm ready! Thank you all for the kind comments and prayers, they helped and meant alot to me! I "heart" you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...