Friday, November 14, 2008

An Organized Christmas


There's no doubt about it, the holiday season is here and I for one am getting anxious to decorate for Christmas but I'll wait till the day after Thanksgiving, shouldn't mess with tradition right? I am enjoying all the blogs that are all dressed up for the happiest time of the year and I found a site that I just had to share with you. It's a Christmas site that will get you all organized for the big day, it has everything you could want or need, just a click away!
An Organized Christmas is Santa's helper and then some, check it out soon!

Today, and for most of my life, I'm so thankful that I'm a organized person, I like my house a certain way, everything in it's place and clean. I just run better when I know where everything is and my house is not cluttered by a thing! That's just me, I know it doesn't work for everyone but it does me. And I try to keep it up, sure I do slip sometimes but not for long, a bad day will be worse if there is chaos at home. So, a small thing to be thankful for but in the end, a big time saver! I'll be using the site I mentioned above often so the holidays won't be so stressed, join me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...