Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kitchen Makeover


Here is my excuse to not blogging the last few weeks, finshing up the first room in the house, the kitchen makeover. All is left is new flooring and that should happen within the next week, but it's been transformed from a outdated green to a primative red with black and cream colored accents. I love it, it's me!

I'm in love with the brick red color which domanates one side of the front half of the house, the kitchen, dining and living rooms. The other side of the house is a coffee with cream color, really does look like my morning coffee! So cozy and comfortable to work in and it's a good feeling to have one room done so I can move onto the next. So stayed tuned for more updates and makeovers! Many asked about the desk, for now, I'll keep it the same, I may paint it, not sure? Any ideas?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...