Monday, January 07, 2008

Swap Season


What does January mean to you? Winter blues, post holiday stress(paying those Christmas bills) or do you wanna just hibernate? For me, I do feel a little let down after all the rush and excitement from the holidays, so I start to look towards spring but I find when I do, winter just seems to linger longer than it should. So, this year, I'm being more creative in January and February and keeping my hands and mind busy and productive! I came across this really neat blog, devoted to swapping. Now, who doesn't love a good swap? I sure do, and this handy blog lists tons of swaps, giving you dates to enter and ship and covers plenty of themes, I even found my Valentine card swap listed there, to my surprise! So, if your needing to lift your spirits, find yourself a fun swap or two!
I've also found some neat crafty sites too, and had to share them with you. In the bleak days of winter, one of my favorites past times is crafting and drinking lots of hot drinks! So, grab a cup of coffee or make a pot of tea and loose yourself in these sites, I'm sure you will be inspired too! Happy Monday!!
www.swapdex.blogspot.com
www.artsymama.blogspot.com
www.todayscreativeblog.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...