Sunday, December 15, 2013

Window Sill Snow Globes

               Winter has hit early and mean, 9 days and counting of what the weather man calls, a wintery mix! I call it way too early and not our kind of winter! But, I'm thankful we never lost power and we were safe and warm! So, I used my snow days to make some snow globes for the kitchen window. I made several last year for gifts but didn't keep any for myself, so this year, I made them all for myself ! Sometimes you just have to put yourself first!
      I collect odd jars and bottles year round and they came in handy for this project. Dollar Tree also helped me out by stocking a good supply of bottle trees, mini houses and people, even battery operated light sets. I love the dollar stores! What I love about this project is, the jars can be themed for any holiday or season and the possibilities are endless and fun! From my kitchen window to yours.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...