Thursday, October 17, 2013

Never too Late for a Latte!



                    Ok, so the pumpkin sauce over pasta didn't go over well, and I haven't made it yet to give you my review, but I will soon. Till them, let me make it up to you and share a recipe I did try, and it's soooo good! I found it over at Domestic Fashionista and so glad I did. You can even use other milks if almond isn't your thing, I used soy and it was rich and satisfying! Enjoy!


Light Pumpkin Spice Latte
1 cup coffee
2-1/2 cups Original Almond Breeze Almond Milk (40 calories a serving)
2 tablespoons vanilla
3 tablespoons Splenda or sugar
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
2 heaping spoonfuls of pumpkin 

Pour all ingredients into a pot and cook on the stove top.  Mix ingredients with a whisk and cook until hot. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...