Monday, December 17, 2012

Creative Cares....


          With the recent events weighing heavy on my heart and in mind, I had to turn all news sources off and do something creative and uplifting, so I made snow globes! For weeks I've been hunting in thrift stores and flea markets for jars, vases or any nice glass containers, and I found many, all under $1. Then, I went looking for bottle brushes, Walmart had many in different sizes with the most being $2. The goodies I tucked inside were either freebies from my house or found on the hunt. I made 8 snow globes for under $10! Not too shabby but oh so shabby chic! Most will be gifts but a couple will be gifts to myself, to honor this sad time. Join me in praying for peace.....

P.S. click on photo to enlarge

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...