Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Reclaimed & Renewed


                  It's amazing how one season can make up for another! Were in pre-fall mode here, windows open, chill in the a.m. hours and a renewed energy, so I've been busy trying to catch up from my summer confinement from the extreme heat! It feels so good to be outside!
      With fall comes a urge to clean everything, weed inside and out and make our home cozy and cheerful. I bought my first mums of the season, windows get washed and a unplanned kitchen re-do. Just wanting a small change without a lot of work. So, when I saw this red hutch at a flea market over the weekend, I knew I had to have it, esp. since it was priced right. I was looking for a top to make a island, which were still working on, but this sweet piece wouldn't leave my thoughts, so I had to go back the next day and claim it!  It doesn't take much to add some shabby love to a room, esp. when it matches your kitchen like it was made for it! The island project will be blogged and pinned, so stay tuned. I can't wait to decorate this hutch for the holidays! Ok, now to work on my Tasty Tuesday post, then I'll be all caught up here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...