Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pinterest Projects


My love of Pinterest has gotten even more addicting now that I've made my own cupcake and cake stands! 

     Most items shown were found at local thrift stores and flea markets, but I did use some of my old plates.
       I made 2 of these clear cupcake stands, one for me and one for hubby, to display our dessert on!
      I'm finding many uses for these stands, even in my craft room, the sky is the limit! What fun!
       Another cake stand that I vision will come in handy all year, I can't wait to decorate for Christmas now using my new stands! I made these with the girls in mind for Christmas but I don't know if I can part with them, looks like I will be hunting for more china soon! I made 6 stands and only spent $7 with $3 of that going for the heavy duty glue, so I'm thrilled with my Pinterest projects! I pledge to make many more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...