Friday, October 07, 2011

Counting my Blessings!!


               Wow, what a day!! I never thought today would make me a grandma again, but it did! My son and daughter in love weren't due till Nov. 15th but after mama was admitted to the hospital Wednesday with high blood pressure we all were told she would need to stay in for a couple of weeks to make sure she would stay off her feet and rest, so my son packed his bags to join her for the long stay, but baby had other plans! Miss Ellie was ready to join her parents, 6 weeks early!!  Baby and parents are all doing good, Ellie is a fighter and even though they say she will have to be in the hospital for weeks, somehow I don't think so! Weighing in at 3 lbs. 10 oz. she is strong and doing good! I'm just over whelmed with joy and counting my blessings!!

        And I'm counting you all too today, as my followers have reached the 500 mark!!  I count you all as blessings, just so you know!! When I added that counter I never thought I'd have so many "fans" so to honor YOU, I'm hosting a giveaway to celebrate, so much to celebrate today!!  If you'd like to win one of my aprons, custom at that, just leave a comment here, let me know your a follower and what kind of apron you'd like to win! It can be seasonal ( Halloween, fall, Christmas or winter) and maybe just a everyday apron? This giveaway will end October 19, my grandsons birthday, and my daughter in love's too! So, as long as your a follower, you may enter to win! But I'm the real winner here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...