Thursday, October 27, 2011

Christmas Apron Swap


                 Tis the season and time to start thinking about Christmas and another apron swap! This is the second year for this one also, the fall apron swap was another hit and I'm sure this one will be too! All are welcome to join in, just make sure you can follow through so no one is left out. Like all my apron swaps, you will hand make a Christmas themed apron for your partner, who will in turn, make one for you. Along with your apron, be sure to add a few tuckins, goodies to compliment the apron. Since this is a Christmas swap, you will have alot of ideas and goodies to choose from. Deadline to enter is November 10th, with the shipping date set for Nov.25th.  Just leave a comment here with your email addy so I can contact you with your swap partner info. I try to pair us up as close as I can, so shipping won't be too bad. Like past swaps, not only will you gain a new apron to wear on Christmas, but hopefully a new friend! The more the merrier and if you'd like to take on more than one swap partner, please let me know in case we end up with a odd number! Ok, I give you permission to start shopping for cute Christmas fabrics and notions, who's joining in on this one?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...