Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shamrock's Rock!


               Can a girl have too many aprons? I say NO! And now, I have a apron for St. Patrick's Day! Meet my first full length apron, Shamrocks Rock! I had picked up this cute clover fabric years ago, knowing I'd do something with it one day, and sure enough, that day came! This is my practice apron, the one I keep and this pattern was so easy, I will be making plenty more! My Valentine swapper turned me onto this pattern, you can see the pretty one she made me in last month's posts, I feel in love back then, found it on Ebay and the rest is history! I can't wait to try the others that came with this one, Simplicity 2298 is the pattern and I can say without a doubt, that you will love it as much as I do! Simplicity rocks too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...