Sunday, October 03, 2010

Fall Followers Fling


             My favorite season seems to be in full swing, the temps are flirting with our first frost and my followers are adding up, almost daily, so I think it's time once again to reward YOU followers who like my blog enough to be a faithful fan. To thank you, I'll put together a nice surprise package with some fall goodies and maybe even add a apron pattern to the mix? All you have to do is be a follower and leave me a comment HERE, tell me why you became a follower so I can keep you as a follower! Got it? Now, only followers may apply for this giveaway, but you may become one only if you really like my blog and plan on visiting again, and again. Please don't join in just to get entered in the giveaway, I love the numbers but I"m not  a numbers fanatic! I treasure those who enjoy my blog and I want to bring you what you come here for, I aim to please! I'll leave this open until the 24th to give you all time to figure out what this post is all about! Don't you just love my post title? LOL  Thank you all for following and I hope to keep CP on your list for awhile yet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...