Friday, August 20, 2010

Fall Apron Swap!



             I've been sewing, sewing and more sewing, loving every minute of it! I'm hooked on aprons, now that I finally mastered a vintage pattern but I want to expand my possibilities and add to my collection at the same time, so you know what that means! It's swap time! It's been too long since I hosted a swap, Christmas I think, so this is long overdue and just in time for fall baking since the theme for this swap is "Fall Aprons".

     So, go through your fabric stash and if you don't have any fall material, the stores do! See, I just gave you a good excuse to visit your favorite fabric outlet.  If you'd like to make a fall themed apron and receive one in return, just sign up on THIS post.  You have till Labor Day (because sewing is a labor of love) to get signed up, then I will pair us up and you can email your partner for her mailing info. and likes regarding half or full apron, fall or Halloween themed since Halloween does fall in there.  Aprons must be finished and ready to ship by Sept. 15th giving us plenty of time to get back into the school routine, holiday and I have a wedding!

      I don't know about you, but I'm more than ready for fall and by the time we receive our new autumn aprons, the new season should be here and we will be ready to fit right in! Happy sewing and sign ups are underway!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...