Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Facebook Fans



Facebook is a wonderful place to connect with friends, old and new but did you know it was also a great outlet for artists of all kinds, not to mention keeping track of your favorite blogs or websites. Last week,a sister of a our pastors wife liked one of my barn photos so much, she asked me if she could use it for a painting. I was honored and within a week, she completed it. Her canvas of choice are old windows, and from one photo came this lovely work of art! Thanks Tammy for turning my barn photo into a masterpiece! Don't think Facebook is just about chatting, it's also about sharing, learning and connecting with people of all levels of talent. Look me up if your a facebook fan like I am!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...