Sunday, February 07, 2010

Valentines Winner



Blame random.org if your name wasn't chosen but besure to congrats Katy of The Country Blossom cuz her number did come up! Congrats Katy! The Country Blossom and I go way back and you just can't help but not like her blog, it's so warm and welcoming! Katy is a stay at home Mom who homeschools and takes care of her family and home. She reminds me alot of me way back when. Katy, send me your mailing info so I can get your Valentine goodie off to you, just a little something handmade from my ♥ to your home!

I feel so bad for all of you snowed in, snug as a bug I hope! Winter isn't done with us yet, just hang in there, stay warm and safe! We have more snow coming in also, but not as bad as so many. I'm anxious for spring for so many reasons, but I must be patient....good things come to those who wait. And for those who are still waiting to win a giveaway, keep checking in, I plan to do at least one giveaway a month and I'll be sharing any good giveaways that I come across too. My ♥ is happy that all of you visit so often, thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...