Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Swap Goodies

For those of you who joined my Christmas cookie cutter swap, you should be getting your goodies any day now, mine came yesterday and just look at my loot! I was blessed to have my dear bloggy bud, Lea from Shabby Olde Potting Shed as my partner and she spoiled me!

You really can't see it very good, my camera went out on me, recharging now, but the santa cutter with the glitter all over it came from Germany and is covered in German glass glitter, isn't that the neatest thing! Needless to say, it won't be used. but displayed in my china cabinet, I wouldn't want my little grandson to find it! I love it all Lea, you know me so well! The old biscuit cutter will come in handy, as I have yet to find one, so no more using a glass to make biscuits, yippie!

I was also honored with one of Lea's Lydia Jars, the story behind these is awesome and so inspiring and can be read here, take a peek! Thank you so much Lea, you are a treasure and a blessing to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...