Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Once in a Blue Moon



         I guess we can say that in all honesty tomorrow, as midnight breaks way to a New Year, some folks will be lucky enough to see a true blue moon. This only happens every 19 years so I'm hoping I can see it from here?  I think it would be a special way to ring out the old and bring in the new, don't you?

    So, got any plans for New Years Eve? We will be having dinner at a son's house and playing games, hopefully able to stay awake till midnight. We are hooked on a new game called "Apples to Apples" it's alot of fun and doesn't matter how many play, you can have many or a few, it's endless. I like those kind of games so everyone can play.  I was asked to bring dessert, either they like my desserts or know I like to bake? Maybe, I can make a blue moon cake, wouldn't that be something? Ok, now my mind is racing with ideas! Whatever you have planned, stay safe, warm and I for one am ready to start a new year, I love the idea of a fresh new start!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...