Monday, November 23, 2009

Pie Please...

I'm planning the big menu today, hunting up recipes and taking requests. My dear hubby wants a pecan pie this year, and I guess after 18 years together, he's waited long enough, but I've never made one before. I've found plenty of recipes for one, and I never knew there were so many different kinds or ways to make a pecan pie. I don't really bake with nuts much, and pecans aren't my favorite but I must master this pecan pie request, so can you help me? I'm looking for a tried and true recipe, that is easy and not time consuming. Do you have a family favorite that you care to share with me that would wow my man? I'm not pie shy mind you, in fact, I'm kinda famous for a few of my pies but pecan isn't one of them! Any and all recipes will be considered and saved, and in advanced, I thank you all! I do have something in return, just in case you don't already know this, but the secret to any pie crust is ICE water! Really, it works for me every time! Now, to wait for the pecan pie people to respond to this plea! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...