Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cookie Cutter Swap News

Time is flying, little did I know when I posted the little reminder this morning that our swap was coming to a close soon, sooner than I thought, tomorrow! I've only heard from 11 of you with mailing info. so if you are serious about swapping Christmas cookie cutters with us, please send me your mailing info ASAP! My email address is wesue@townsqr.com I hope to get us paired up by Sunday so we can have the week to get our goodies packed and ready to ship by the 27th. So, here I am again, with a little reminder: TOMORROW IS THE DEADLINE to get signed up but you must email me with your mailing info. for your partner. If you are new and want to join, just scroll down the the original post and sign up there then email me your mailing info. Thanks and I'm looking forward to another fun swap!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...