Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Best Peanut Butter Cookie Ever!

I just can't believe our weather, it's raining still, has been all day and it's only 65 outside! Feels more like fall than July so I'm baking homemade pizza for supper and the best peanut butter cookies ever for dessert. I've shared this recipe with you last year but since I have so many new readers and it's my favorite cookie recipe, I thought it was time to share it again. It really is the best and so easy! They just melt in your mouth once warm, just a bit!

Peanut Butter Cookies
1 c. peanut butter
1 c. sugar
1 lg. egg
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix all ingredients well and form into balls, place on greased baking sheet, flatten with a fork. Sprinkle a little sugar on top and bake at 325 for about 13 min.

Wasn't that easy, now just wait till you taste these........your mouth will yell YUMMO! I'm spoiled now by this fall like weather, but I know the true July will return and bring a hot and dry August, so I'm enjoying this weather by doing a little crafting, baking cookies and taking a coffee break while blogging.........hope your day is just as enjoyable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...