Thursday, May 07, 2009

I hit 100!


I am amazed, truly honored and flat out flattered! My followers hit 100 this morning, and I can't thank you all enough for being fans of Country Pleasures. I started this little blog a few years ago as a way to write more, share my loves and connect with others who share my interests and concerns. I've met so many wonderful bloggers who feel more like good neighbors, and have learn more than I ever imagined. Blogging has become my favorite hobby because it challenges me, inspires me and keeps me creative, and I love that, I need that! So, to honor my 100, I'm hosting another giveaway, this one is just for you guys! To enter, you must be a follower and you must leave me a comment here to say Hi and add me. Now, you can always become a follower to get in on this giveaway, the more the merrier. I do try to visit you all when time allows, I just may not leave a comment, I have dial up so some connections are slow. But I appreciate every one of you, and this giveaway is just small way to thank you. I'll leave this open for a couple of weeks to allow time to comment, I know spring is a busy time for gardeners and getting outside. You have till the 22nd. to get your name in the hat, so pop in to say Hi and allow me to thank you now for being a fan, I never thought it would come to this, but you've made my day! 100 feels pretty good! Thank you, thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...