Friday, May 22, 2009

I Have a Winner!


You know, your all winners to me but only one name could be pulled from the hat and that name is........Mandy from "A Mayberry State of Mind", a delightful blog to say the least, it quickly became a favorite and this photo from her blog is just one reason why! I'd love to roam that hillside and pick flowers, sheer delight! Congrats Mandy!! Just send me your mailing info so I can pop your goodies in the mail! Thank you all for following and entering, a big old hug to each of you, cyber style!
It's warming up here just in time for Memorial Day weekend, got any plans? We're working in the garden, getting the raised beds filled and planted. I'm creating a herb bed, sure do miss my old one, it was huge with hard to find plants, but this one will do till I can enlarge it. Flower beds will hopefully get mulched too and then were off for some fun geocaching, providing the rain in the forecast will hold off? It's still enjoyable weather, near 80 each day with a nice breeze. One of my favorite greenhouses is having a half off sale today and tomorrow, so I had to go, came home with more flowers and herbs. I can't resist a plant! Enjoy your long weekend, I will be!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...