Friday, March 27, 2009

Warm Fuzzies



I found some sweet cupcakes for those of you who always comment about how you shouldn't eat them so you don't bake them, these are fat free! These are made out of felt, old sweaters and what nots, aren't they the cutest! I may have to try to make some of these when it's too hot to bake the real ones....never TOO hot to bake up some yummy cuppies, I say!

I feel so bad for those living by the Red River, my prayers go out to you all! Hang in there, winter will let go of it's grip and spring will take over soon! Here it is the last weekend in March and we have snow in the forecast for tomorrow? I don't think it will come this far south but the northern part of Missouri could get a couple of feet, they say. Even if we do happen to get some, it won't stick around long, Sunday the temps rebound to the 50's, but I'm so ever glad I haven't planted anything yet!

I'm still working on putting the finishing touches on my bedroom makeover and I hope to get it done this weekend so I can show you what I've been up too. To my surprise and delight, I've been able to find many things in my Aqua blue and most at half price, which is always nice! Enjoy your weekend, hopefully it's the last one for this winter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...