Sunday, March 15, 2009

Glamping


Do you know of this gem of a magazine that reflects the simple things and times, where it's ok to wear a apron and take charge? Mary Janes Farm is more than a website where over 7000 farmgirls meet, share and learn, it's also a beautiful magazine with limited ads and pure honest and tried ways to live a healthy life. I love this publication and look forward to it every other month. This month had a feature that caught my eye, "Go Glamour Camping", upon the pages were tales of all women campsites in vintage trailers, eating gourmet food and sleeping in glamour surroundings. This is my kind of camping! I love nature, and have done my fair share of camping but this ole back doesn't adjust to sleeping on the rough ground anymore, and I want a real potty, squatting is for kids!

So now, my mind is in gear to find a old trailer, one that I can glam up, all in pretty girlie colors, tons of softness and my personal stamp all over the place. Wouldn't that be the neatest thing, gather up the girls, plan a glamping trip of our own, cook over a cute little stove, eat off fine china and sleep under the stars and satin....it's on my to do list now!

I know alot of farmgirls from the website read me and have blogs of their own, so if you go glamping or want too, please let me know, share your ideas with me and if you know of any cheap, old campers, I'm on the lookout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...