Friday, March 20, 2009

First Day....


Of spring, finally! It's been a long wait but without winter, there would be no spring, so I guess we must muddle through those winter woes so we can rejoice in all the delights of spring! Many shrubs are blooming on my hill like the one above, red, yellow and white blossoms dot the landscape all around. Such a wonder time!

So, as promised, I think since today is the first day of spring, it's a perfect time to host a Easter giveaway, don't you? This will be simple, all I ask is when you sign up for this giveaway that you tell me what your favorite Easter candy is? Mine are black jelly beans, I wait all year for them, used to be I could find them during Halloween but the last year or so, Walmart didn't carry them for Halloween just Easter, so I stock up! lol I love black licorice but the black jelly beans are my all time favorites! So, share your favorite sweet of the season and do so by March 27 when I'll have hubby pick a number for the winner! Good luck to all and get outside today and take a look around for your first signs of spring...oh happy day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...