Monday, March 30, 2009

Bedroom Windows


What is old, is new again! I've been holding onto these old windows for more years than I care to say, but at $5 each they were another steal and something I had to have, one of those "future" projects. It only took me xx years but this is what I've done with them. I made wall hangings out of them to match the new bedroom look.

I really love this one, and adds some shabby chic to the space. The lighting was too bad to get a whole bedroom photo but maybe tonight once the sun goes down, if so, I'll share that one tomorrow. I've also altered a dresser and I ended up painting the lamp shades with the wall paint. For the life of me, I could not figure out how to trace a pattern out of fabric to recover them. But this way works too. I still need to find a couple of throw rugs and maybe some small wall shelves to display photos but for the most part, it's done and I love it!
Thank you all for the kind comments on my $5 door, I'm so happy with it and I just love a bargain! Were back to spring like weather in my part of the Ozarks, so I started some spring cleaning today, just couldn't resist! Enjoy this last Monday of March and look for more bedroom blues tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...