Monday, February 23, 2009

The Process of LIfe


I trust it and I accept it. It's never easy, always sad but it happens to all of us. We lost my father in law yesterday, he'd been winning his battle with colon cancer till his body could not fight anymore. He was ready to join his wife, all he needed was a simple "ok" to leave us, he was concerned about us. He suffers no more, God's grace took him home and left us with a peace knowing he is saved from the pain he lived with, his final weeks on earth. Both my husband and I are now parent-less, a odd feeling but we keep the memories alive and passed on.

"The truth is that life is delicious, horrible, charming, frightful, sweet, bitter and that it is everything" anatole france

A memorial service is planned for Saturday in a 1800's country church, where we will celebrate his life, and praise God for all his blessings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...