Sunday, December 21, 2008

Follower Winner


It's official, it is now winter and it feels like it here with the high for today only 21 and dipping down to 4 tonight with winds on top of it all, burr.......I'm ready for spring already, and that is sad to say! But, our December has been like much of the year, off to say the least! But onto the real reason you popped in, the winner this time around is.......Brenda from Country Dreams and Creations Cookbook, congrats Brenda, your number came up! lol And if your looking for any neat food gift ideas, check out her blog, she lists many! Brenda, send me a email with your mailing info. so I can get your giftie out to you, probably after the holiday at this rate!

I don't know why, but I get in the mood to bake on cold days like these, so after church I made a batch of tassies, a new to me recipe but simple and festive! They will be boxed up for a gift. Who doesn't love getting goodies, homemade is always best! Our busy weekend is winding down, were off shortly to a grand daughter's Christmas play so I'll return tomorrow with the last week of Christmas chat! Enjoy your Sunday as I am! Holiday Hugs!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...