Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Giant Cupcakes


When I first saw this funky looking pan, aliens came to mind! With little instructions, I did manage to figure out how to use it to make a giant cupcake. I've wanted one for sometime, and finally got it last year, dug it out recently for my grandson's third birthday party over the weekend. Here is the before.....

And the after, a cute cupcake for the birthday boy! A cupcake that takes 2 cake mixes and almost 2 cans of frosting, but what a fun thing to do and have for special occasions like turning 3! I've only used it about 4 times since I got it, and it does take some practice but if you're into baking and want something special now and then, I highly recommend this neat idea. I'm babysitting one of the granddaughters today, so off to find some Dora to watch!

P.S. For those of you who want to know, I got the cupcake pan at Ginnys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...