Monday, October 20, 2008

From Trash to Treasure


Look what I found at a yard sale for only $22! It caught my eye first thing and I knew I had to have it for the library, more seating you know. It needs tightening up, but the colors match perfectly and I'll make some big comfy pillows for it, I love it! It's amazing how all my treasures have just come my way for this house, it's almost like they were meant to be here. Yard sale season is still pretty good around here, but in just a few short weeks that season too will come to a end, always sad to say goodbye to all the hunts! But, thankfully, we have thrift stores, junk shops and flea markets that are open year round! One woman's trash is anothers treasure, and my new house is full of new treasures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...