Thursday, October 02, 2008

The $1.75 House


Yahoo greeted me this morning with something that caught my eye and instilled hope in the American dream. A lady won a bid on Ebay for a house, her winning bid? A mere $1.75 plus $850 in back taxes and yard clean up costs, but still very affordable! The house is in Saginaw, Wa. so I know it has to be a pretty place, Marybeth if your reading this, you probably know of Saginaw so please let me know! Sure, the place needs alot of TLC and elbow grease but think of the possibilities here? It could be a cozy little homestead or a major flip for profit, but either way, it ensures that even in the darkest of times, the American dream can be had if we seek out every possible way to own a home. I'd rather see a house sell for a few bucks than see it tore down. You can read more about this on Yahoo. Just what I'm thinking about this morning.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...