Monday, February 18, 2008

The Secret


Ever since I seen this book on Oprah a couple of weeks ago, I knew I had to check it out! When this book first came out, I didn't think much of it, then I read where people were using the book with good suscess, so that lead me in, then the show. Well, I got the book just the other day, thanks to a blog buddy willing to barter with me. I don't know what you think about the book and I'm sure I will get some comments on it, and I welcome them, the reason for posting on this subject today is it's worked for me too, even before I got the book! Since watching Oprahs show, I began to think positive on the house I've been wanting, pinning up a photo of it and talking to it, yes, I've been talking to a photo, only positive thoughts! Well, just a week after starting this, our realtor calls with a request to show the house with another realtor who has a out of state client. So, we did. The same day they were here looking around, we find out that the lady who has a offer on our place (pending the sale of hers in Ill.) may have a buyer for her house and will be down in March. Then just the other day, another realtor has someone who wants to see it this week? And now today, the first realtor said her client will be here next week to see the house, she loved the photos! I got the book Saturday and haven't had a chance to read it yet but you can bet I am! I'm not sure if the powers of this book are real, but I do know that the power of positive thinking is very real and I will continue to work on my postive thinking powers and the law of attraction but it all boils down to faith. Faith in God, it's no secret and there is a book on it, and it's the greatest gift of all. I'll keep you posted on the house, things are looking up and I'm thinking postive for a spring move! I'd love to hear your take on the book or your powerful story, do share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...