Monday, September 09, 2013

My Autumn Home 2013

    I just couldn't stand it any longer, paired with a free weekend, I got our home ready for my favorite season, fall/autumn! I'm in love with the cozy feeling it gives our home, now if it would cool off outside, but a few more days of 90's and humidity before a cool weekend, I can make it now.......
    I still need to add some fresh pumpkins and fall scented tarts and candles, then I can start on the outside. Who else has decorated? I was a little late compared to many but it's done and now I'm ahead of the game and gatherings coming up in the next couple of months. I'm anxious to do some fall baking next! Oh, and if anyone else is interested in my Fans of Fall page on Facebook, just look me up and send me a friend request so I can send you a invite, it's full of all things fall, yummy and pretty things....Happy Fall!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...