Saturday, June 29, 2013

Super Easy & Fast


           Sure doesn't describe me these days, more like hobble, hobble till you give out! lol I've had this Facebook post saved for sometime in hopes of making one for the 4th of July, this year! But, I'm not going to make it but some of you may, it's a  super easy and  fast project and if you have a dollar store near by, I found they sell bandana's in a pack of 2 or 3, depending on the store! Perfect for this sewing project which can be colored themed for many occasions!

     I go to the orthopedic surgeon on Monday so see what he suggests I do about my knee, from what others have told me and the little research I've done, I sure don't want the cartilage removed, so please keep me in your prayers and positive thoughts as I decide what step is next for me and my knee. And if you have been through this yourself, I'd love to hear about your experience and thoughts! I never realize how popular this ailment was, or how much I took my knees for granted! This too shall pass....hopefully soon, I have tons of weeding to do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...