Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Oh yes I did!!


                 Forget what I did over my summer vacation, let's just forget our extreme summer all together, and focus on what I did when the Internet was out! I found my chalkboard paint, almost half a can. Remember my cabinet makeover from a few posts ago, it got painted, as did the fridge! Yes, I painted our refrigerator doors with chalkboard paint! It's a older model, we only paid $100 for it, it was only suppose to be a temp since our house didn't have one when we bought it and we had to find something fast. That was 4 yrs. ago, and it was used then, so we got our money's worth, now it's gotten a upgrade and hopefully will keep running a bit longer! In my defense, I had to use the paint up but I really do like it and will have much fun playing with it! I was asked on Facebook what Uncle Wes said when he saw it? He shook his head and went back to mowing! He's the greatest husband ever!!!  So, what do you do when the internet is out? lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...