Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ho Ho Ho!


            Don't hate me for this reminder, but I'm grasping for straws here trying to beat the heat anyway I can!!! This also serves as a reminder for those girls who are doing my Christmas in July swap, ship date is July 31 unless you've made other arrangements.
     Yet another 100+ day here in the Ozarks, and I'm getting worried! My neighbors well went dry a couple of weeks ago, ponds are drying up, gardens are toasting and animals are roasting, this is unreal!! No rain in weeks just makes this summer the worst! I'm not a big fan of winter but I do miss the snow when we don't get any, and hopefully it will be cooler by then? lol I'm trying to stay positive but my spirit is drying up along with everything else, I've got to hang on till fall....if we even have one! Ho Ho it's HOTTTTT!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...