Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blue Magic!


              Bloggers share, so I"m passing this tip along that I found on, you guessed it, Pinterest!  This stuff REALLY works!! Plus, it's all natural and cheap to make! I call it blue magic! Just take equal parts or 12 oz. blue Dawn and 12 oz. white vinegar: heat vinegar in microwave and add to the blue Dawn in a squirt bottle and give it a good shake or two to mix it up. Pinterest promises it to be a great bathroom cleaner but I've also found it to make stainless steal sinks sparkle as well. It especially makes tile work, ceramic tubs and toilets look better than brand new! I even use to clean inside the toilet bowl! It's my all new favorite cleaner and I love the scent!! Can you tell I'm excited about this stuff!!! I'll be back later with a Tasty Tuesday on time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...